If you have specific requirements not addressed by the information below, please give us a call on 01341 281 366 or email us and we will try to help. We live on-site and are available out-of-hours if required.
- The majority of Barmouth - High Street, Promenade, Railway Station and Harbour - are on the flat, and are easily accessible.
- Richmond house has free car parking for guests at the rear of the house – accessed from Jubillee Road.
- Access to the house from our car park is down 2 steps to the garden level, a gravel path and up a further 7 wide, slate steps up to the back door.
- Access to the house from the High Street is flat, with no steps.
- The main bus stop is on Jubilee Road, approx 50m from the car park gates.
- We have a very friendly Chocolate Labrador called Millie – which you may see coming and going on her daily walks. She only has occasional access to the downstairs hallway, and is otherwise kept in our (private) area of the house (unless you want to meet her!!).
- The front door to Richmond House is wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Richmond House is an old Victorian House (c 1884), and does not have a lift.
- The breakfast/dining room and lounge area on the first floor - up 18 wide, carpeted steps with a banister rail.
- Most special dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior notification.
- Large print menus can be arranged with notice.
- Richmond House is completely non-smoking.
- All our bedrooms are on the second and third floors of the house.
- All our beds are made up with non feather pillows and duvets and cotton/polyester linen.
- All bedrooms are fitted with opening windows.
- All bedrooms have radiators with thermostatic valves so they can be adjusted to individual requirements. Additional freestanding radiators are provided.
- All bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities with cordless kettles.
- All bedrooms have televisions and DVD players with remote controls.
- Non-slip matt are provided in each bathroom.
Second Floor Bedrooms
- The bedrooms on the second floor are accessed from the first floor via 18 wide, carpeted steps with a banister rail. Snowdon and Bala have showers over the bath, Bardsey has a separate bath and walk-in shower.
Third Floor Bedrooms
- The Loft on the third floor is accessed from the second floor via a further 15 wide, carpeted steps with a banister rail. The bathroom in the loft has a separate bath and walk-in shower.
- Both the bedrooms and the bathroom in the loft have sloping ceilings but have plenty of full height standing room.